The Mission of the CSP Christian Performance Group is to actively Pursue, Unite, Connect, and Challenge, Empowering Christian Sport Performance Strength & Conditioning, and Fitness professionals in their various organizations by attending and exhibiting conferences to have them join and help build the Movement and accomplish the CSP Vision to reach coaches and athletes throughout the world for Christ. Help us grow the CSP Christian Performance Group.
- Encouraging – Build up spiritually so that each person isEmpowered by the Holy Spirit to use their gifts and talents to make a positive impact on society and fulfill the Great Commission.
- Equipping – Training in evangelism as well as cutting edge sports performance, sports medicine and fitness based training techniques.
- Enabling – Helping to send out and provide opportunities both domestically and internationally to serve in local communities as well as internationally.
23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. 25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another–and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
This is where we want to invite Christian believers in the Sports Performance, Strength & Conditioning, and Fitness industries to become a part of our Mission. God has given these Professionals a unique position and talent that creates very strong and personal relationships to share the Gospel. We want to grow together in our knowledge of Christ and his will for our lives to serve him with the gifts and talent he has graciously and freely given us.
STATE OF THE CHURCH
- 71% of U.S. Believe in God (Barna, 2006)
- 36% Born again (Barna, 2006)
- 5% Biblical worldview (Barna, 2004)
- 54% Believe they will earn a place in Heaven by being good person
- 58% believe all faiths teach equally valid truths. (McDowell, 2006)
- 70% don’t believe an absolute moral truth exists. (McDowell, 2006)